The Chicken Coop
Cozy sitting room, fireplace, king size bed.
Cuddle up in the Chicken Coop Suite. King size bed and a gas fireplace in the sitting area.
All rooms have kitchenettes with coffee maker, toaster, mini frig and microwave
November 1 – April 30 (regular rates), May 1 – October 31 (peak). Call 706-947-1075 for seasonal rates and reservations. Major credit cards accepted.
We will gladly take your reservation over the phone at 706-947-1075.
Sleep in … or rock on the porch and enjoy the sounds of the mountains. We have over 12 private acres to walk … take a picnic, and enjoy the peace and serenity of our mountain forests.
Call or click to reserve your room now, while the fish are biting and the days are glorious.”
The local area abounds with activities for everyone. You can hike the Appalachian Trail, spend the day on the lake or fishing along the river, or explore our numerous galleries and antique shops. We have waterfalls galore, horseback riding, mountain biking, and whitewater rafting. Fishing, hunting, boating, shopping … we’ve got them all.
The Lodge is located in Batesville, Georgia … along Scenic Highway 197. For reservations, call 706-947-1075. Major credit cards accepted.
North 40 Lodge Tavern & Grille Policies
• We require a one (1) night deposit to confirm your room reservation. We accept all major credit cards. Your balance must be paid in full on day of check-in. If you cancel within the cancellation policy, your deposit will be refunded less a $35 administrative fee.
• Cancellation: North 40 Lodge is a small, 5-room lodge where every guest reservation is for a specific room. We do not overbook the rooms in anticipation of cancellations like most large hotels. Therefore, if we receive a cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival, we have a small likelihood or rebooking the room. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or shorten your stay, please notify us at least ten (10) days prior to your arrival date and we will happily refund your deposit less a $35 administrative fee per room reserved. In the case of a medical emergency or a death in the immediate family, we will convert your deposit to a gift certificate good for 12 months or reschedule your visit to a different date one time at no charge.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or shorten your stay with less than (10) days’ notice, please understand that you will be charged for your entire stay. If we can rebook your room (s) for all or part of your stay, a full or partial refund will be made less a $35 administrative fee per room reserved.
No shows will be charged the full amount of the stay to the credit card on file. No refunds are given due to inclement weather, failure of appliance, failure of equipment, early departure, delayed arrival, or public utility. If you have any issues with your room during your stay, please call us immediately. If no answer, you must leave a message to give us an opportunity correct or fix any issues.
• During season, our restaurant is open Thursday through Saturday at 5:30. We recommend that you make reservations at 706-947-3119. Please see our Facebook page at North 40 Tavern and Grille to view our changing seasonal menu.
• We are a Self-Check-In/Check-Out lodge. You may go directly to your room. At departure, please return the room key to the lockbox.
• Maximum occupancy per room is enforced. Additional guests will be charged $15 per person per night.
• Smoking Policy: All guest rooms and enclosed common areas are smoke-free. Smoking is permitted in open-air areas only. Violation of this policy may result in a fee of $250.
• Pets are welcome in certain rooms with a small non-refundable pet fee with prior approval. Pets outside the room must always be kept on a leash. Please pick up after your pet.
• Credit Card on file may be used for any damages caused during stay.
• Lost or unreturned room keys will result in a fee charge for lock change of $25.00.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to rent rooms.
• All calls to the office after 8PM will be will be returned as soon as possible.
• Please Note, that submitting a booking indicates that you have read and agree to follow the Lodge Policy. Renter agrees not to hold the property manager or owner of the motel liable for any personal injury or damages to personal belongings, or loss of personal property.
We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to your return!
North 40 Lodge Tavern & Grille 706-947-1075
Bobby Blackburn 850-509-4726